La société MODIS recrute pour l’un de ses clients un AVIATION STORES
ocalisation du poste : Paris
Durée : minimum 6 mois
Date de démarrage : immédiat
Intitulé du poste : Aviation stores
- Fluent English
- Previous experience in a commercial aviation maintenance environment
- EU Passport holder
- Be capable of working on own initiative
- Candidate should be knowledgeable of industry and regulatory agency requirements as applicable to the control and management of aircraft parts.
- Very proficient in the use of the Microsoft office suite and experience working with a maintenance system such as AMOS is essential
- Meet the requirements to obtain an airside security pass.
- Must be current on HF, CDCCL and EWIS training
- Flexible and willing to travel to other locations at short notice
- Full clean driving licence is essential
- Excellent problem solving skills but within the constraints of EASA Part 145 requirements.
- Must have excellent organisation skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience as a parts receiving inspector
- Logistics and dangerous goods handling experience an advantage
Ideal candidate will have experience of working.
Global Human & Technical Solutions
T +33 (0)5 61 16 42 36
Campus Millennials – Alvé 6 – 1° Etage
Avenue de l’Escadrille Normandie Niémen
31705 Blagnac Cedex